When No One Is Looking
Can you be certain that when home alone and unobserved, you don’t engage in activities that you would prefer did not go public? Watching others that portray some of these activities, may make you think twice about how you would appear. Try using a mirror for a better look.
Here is a list of possibilities of what s0me may be doing while unobserved. Of course the list is small.
Check out the videos below. You can feel free to contribute additional activities.
1. Trying out new elaborate and weird sitting positions.
2. Doing impersonations of your favorite childhood movies in front of the mirror.
3. Creating and wearing weird outfits around the house.
4. Discovering new and amazing food combinations like Hot Cheetos & ranch!
5. Taking awesome, awkward selfies.
6. Singing pop hits at the top of your lungs
7. Having full conversations with your pet fish.
article source: http://www.aol.com/article/2014/08/26/weird-things-you-do-when-you-re-home-alone/20952871/
photo source: Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/reallyboring/2926537843